Over the last couple months I slowly re-introduced the face-to-face Yoga classes at the Scout Halls. It has been good. Every class that is back at the Scout Hall, can at the same time be attended online via Zoom as well. This set-up will remain in place.
The following classes are back at the Raceview Scout Hall, 32 Taylor Street, Eastern Heights 4305:
- Tuesday morning 9am – 10:30am, hatha yoga class.
- Thursday evening 6:30pm – 8pm, hatha yoga class.
- Wednesday morning 9am – 10am, seniors yoga class.
- Thursday afternoon 5pm – 6pm, seniors yoga class.
The Yoga class on a Tuesday evening 6pm at the Scout Hall in Cameron Park, was back from beginning of August – mid September. This venue is now closed for several weeks for renovations. I offer an online class at this time instead.
- Monday 10am – 11am
- Tuesday 9am – 10:30am, or in person at the Raceview Scout Hall
- Tuesday 6pm – 7pm
- Wednesday 9am -10am Seniors Yoga class, or in person at the Raceview Scout Hall
- Wednesday 4pm -5pm
- Thursday 6am -7am early bird session
- Thursday 5pm – 6pm Seniors Yoga class, or in person at the Raceview Scout Hall
- Thursday 6:30pm – 8pm , or in person at the Raceview Scout Hall
Please contact me by phone/text 0423 477 725, or email HathaYogaIpswich@gmail.com If you have any questions or would like to join a Yoga class at the Scout Hall or online. I look forward to be hearing from you and seeing you.